I want me to myself. I am finally happy. No more confusion, love that's an optical illusion, no more abusing, subtracted the misusing. I am happy. My confidence is on a whole other level. Don't step to me and expect to get it all. I have standards that are off the charts. I am doing things i've never done. I may relapse every once in a while but damnit I manage to pull myself back together. I can't be stopped. Where the hell did this come from? I'll just be honest and say I realized I am a queen. To come to that conclusion you can bet I had some help that will remain anonymous. Bless his heart though. September will come, the leaves wil turn and I will be swaying in the windy city. It will be a journey that will end in smiles and memories never forgotten. The road to recovery has begun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment